Roman Scherer skribis: > Hi Guillaume, > > here's the updated patch for Netcdf. I checked the tests again, I > believe I left some of them off by accident after trying a couple of > things. So, I enabled some of them again. They pass. However, I left the > remote and large file tests still turned off. > > I believe the remote tests we do not want anyway on Guix CICD > system. Is that correct? And the large file tests seem to take ages. Can > we ignore them, because they are super annoying? > > Thanks for the review. > > Wdyt? > > Roman. > > [2. text/x-diff; 0005-gnu-netcdf-Update-to-4.9.0.patch]... Hi, The build environment doesn't have network access, so indeed remote tests have to be disabled. The netcdf-parallel-openmpi package fails to build with the updated netcdf. I think it's because the package definition for netcdf-parallel-openmpi inherits from the package definition for netcdf, so it has to be updated to take into consideration the build-system change of netcdf. There are also some dependents that fail to build (cdo, python-h5netcdf, python-meshio, qgis). I saw some error messages about conflicting versions of hdf5, probably because in your patch netcdf uses hdf5-1.12 and the dependents also have hdf5 (v1.10) in their dependency graph in some way. Maybe this could be fixed by using hdf5 instead of hdf5-1.12 for netcdf... Could take a look?