Hi Arun and Bruno, Arun Isaac writes: >> I'm inclined to keep it in %network-configuration-files just to be >> safe. > > I agree. I don't really understand the implications of removing > /etc/hosts from %network-configuration-files. I would err on the side of > caution and leave it there for now. That sounds very sensible. > > @Pierre: Could you make a patch of the fix you suggested earlier > (removing hosts-service-type when the --network flag is provided) and > push it? Thank you! Sounds good! Just testing the following patch and will push it in a minute.