Hey! Two weeks ago I disabled the qa-frontpage submitting builds for patches [1] since there wasn't much point continuing to submit the builds while the bordeaux build farm caught up with the merge. 1: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/commit/?id=6343780896fcdfdeccfbaf9ef407ceb4641f33b7 Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for it to catch up, you can see the substitute availability numbers for yourself here [2]. 2: https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/master After the core-updates merge, there's also been a mesa update and the merge of rust-team, both of which involve quite a lot of builds. Plus things have been a bit bumpy for the bordeaux build farm which doesn't help. The coordinator has been frequently crashing [3] and the derivations for i586-gnu have been changing every revision, which slows down submitting the rest of the builds. 3: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63368 While I'm continuing to play whac-a-mole with the broken derivation issues, I think I've managed to resolve the crashing issue with the build coordinator, so I think the main thing needed is time without any large rebuilds. More hardware would of course be helpful, but that's more of a medium term issue. Even though there's been discussion about process changes, nothing has changed yet [4] and commits affecting 300 or more packages according to guix refresh should still go to staging/core-updates, so there shouldn't be lots of rebuilds in the coming days anyway. 4: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html Thanks, Chris