Hi, Fabio Natali writes: > I need to set up a small number of VMs on a server. The network > architecture would be fairly simple. > > I'm considering to use Guix for the server, plus some virtualisation > tools/scripts to set up the VMs, as an alternative to Proxmox and > similar common solutions. > > Does anyone have any recommendation, in terms of a small-scale > virtualisation setup, ideally declarative and perhaps Guile-based? > Anything I could take inspiration from? Libvirt has been working perfectly for me on my Guix System for years! Although it doesn't have a web interface as far as I know, you can easily connect to it via a GUI interface. You can also manage remote Libvirt instances, with the added bonus of being able to view graphics from a guest, using both GUI and command line tools. Oleg.