Hello Steve! Thanks for your reply! > The details of the process are here: > https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Commit-Access.html I've read the section 22.8.1 and still a little bit confused. From what I understood I just need forward my "Request for commit access" email to . Also, I tagged three committers that can vouch for me in my previous email already but I've got no reply from them, only from you. I guess they'll need to reply to my "Request for commit access" email in mailing list. - avp -- Artyom "avp" Poptsov Home page: https://memory-heap.org/~avp/ CADR Hackerspace co-founder: https://cadrspace.ru/ GPG: D0C2 EAC1 3310 822D 98DE B57C E9C5 A2D9 0898 A02F