ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) skribis: > I’m very much in favor of using . Debbugs can > be accessed by email, through its web interface, and via its Emacs > interface. It’s simple and nice. It’s used by several GNU projects: > . > > So, unless someone complains vehemently, I would like to have it ready > by the next release (within 2 weeks?). That means we’d create another > list (guix-devel, say) for discussions, and bug-guix would be under > Debbugs’ control–meaning that any messages sent to bug-guix will lead to > the creation of a new bug report. Following this plan, I’ve created the guix-devel@gnu.org mailing list for discussions. Please subscribe from there: https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/guix-devel I will ask for Debbugs to grab messages sent to bug-guix@gnu.org within a couple of weeks, at which point bug-guix will be a bug-report-only list. Sorry for the inconvenience, and see you on guix-devel! :-) Ludo’.