Hello, Guix! While discussing with a Debian developer at the GHM, it seemed like a good idea to start developing more “formal” rules now that Guix is small, in order to scale better in the future. Sometimes, we’ve seen patches on the list waiting for review for some time, or people feeling they had not been “formally approved.” Recently, we’ve had a hard time making a decision and sticking to it wrt. glibc CVEs. This is the kind of practical issues that a process should intend to solve. I thought a starting point could be to have a list of maintainers, similar in spirit to the ‘MAINTAINERS’ file in GDB¹. So I’ve come up with the attached file, to start the discussion: