Good day, I have updated the patch based on the suggestions made. Thanks for the feedback. > Thanks for the patch, all patches toward rails are much appreciated. I > do have a few comments though. >>> * gnu/packages/rails.scm: New file. > I'm of the opinion that we should keep most ruby packages in > gnu/packages/ruby.scm because to me "is this ruby package a rails > package?" is not one with a straightforward answer. We already have > activesupport in ruby.scm for instance, and that is more of a rails > package than this I would argue. While this is true to some extent, would it really be a good idea to put all ruby packages in one file? Also if I absolutely have to move them to ruby.scm, could I do so in different patch, as I have several patches in that branch that would need to be rebased (probably manually). > Can you send an updated patch please? I'll look at your other patches > soon too. I have no problem making changes and updates, I still have much to learn. And about the other patches much appreciated.