ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Hello Guix! > > In December, Richard Henwood of ARM Holdings kindly donated two SoftIron > OverDrive 1000: > > https://softiron.com/development-tools/overdrive-1000/ > > These are 4-core, pretty fast machines. Both are currently at my place > and I recently added one to the berlin.guixsd.org build farm. It > started building packages from the ‘core-updates’ branch, though it’s > not working at full speed yet due to the Cuirass developments going on. That's awesome to hear! > Thanks a lot to ARM and to Richard for this donation! Yes, indeed - thank you very much! -- Chris