Oleg Pykhalov writes: > Hello Marius, > > Thank you for review! > > Marius Bakke writes: > >> Regarding the -2 variants, I assume other packages fail to build if they >> are simply updated? > > Probably, if packages hadn't been built with “-2 variants” by upstream. > >> It would be good to have comments about it in the code. > > To have comments in the “-2 variants” code or in the “other packages” code? In the -2 variants. E.g. "Some packages don't yet work with this newer version of FOO, so we package it separately".