Ludovic Courtès writes: > Looking more closely, you might be able to add a ~/.units file with: > > include my-updated-currency.units Note that the actual command must start with a `!`, so it would be: !include my-updated-currency.units > Could you check if that works? It does. This would definitely work, but then what about the failing `sudo units_cur`? I think this should be documented. Either by patching the documentation of units_cur itself so that if run with `sudo`, it displays the above hint instead. What do you think? -- Pierre Neidhardt