Marius Bakke writes: > As a workaround you can try e.g. 'GROUP+="gpg", MODE=”0660″'. I tried your suggestion but then `dmesg | grep udevd` rightfully complained that the "gpg" group did not exist. Am I supposed to create it? Anyways, I tried with 'GROUP+="users", MODE=”0666″', but it did not work either. > I suspect you may also need 'pcscd' which we currently don't have a > service for. The Nitrokey is a PGP key I believe. According to Arch Wiki (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GnuPG#GnuPG_with_pcscd_.28PCSC_Lite.29), if it were the issue I should see an error like > gpg: selecting openpgp failed: ec=6.108 I also tried to install libusb-compat in my operating system package selection as suggested by Arch Wiki, to no avail. Any clue? Otherwise I'll ask Nitrokey.