Hi Guix, I recently upgraded two different GuixSD systems by running "guix pull" to get the latest and greatest. In both cases, when I invoke "info guix" after the upgrade, it brings me to the French manual: GNU Guix ******** Cette documentation décrit GNU Guix version 0.14.0.6214-4dd91, un outils de gestion de paquets fonctionnel écrit pour le système GNU. Additionally, it seems that I can open different manuals with different invocations: * "info '(guix)'": Displays the English manual. * "info '(guix.fr)'": Displays the French manual. * "info": Displays the top directory node, which contains entries for both the English and the French manual side by side. My locale is en_US.utf8 (I set this in my operating system declaration). This is surprising to me. I expected only one localization of the manual to be installed, and in my case, I expected it to be English. On the other hand, I suppose I could always just learn French! ;-) -- Chris