Clément Lassieur writes: > Clément Lassieur writes: > >> Hello :-) >> >> Ludovic Courtès writes: >> >>> Hello, >>> >>> Clément Lassieur skribis: >>> >>>> So the question is: can we push the Chromium package? I've read it's >>>> almost ready[2]. It's probably far better than everything we have, >>>> despite not being totally 'finished'. Maybe we can add what's left to >>>> do as a TODO and fix the package later? >>> >>> As long as the freedom issues and phone-home issues are addressed, which >>> appears to be the case, I’m all for it. >>> >>> Marius? >> >> Marius, what is the status, can we merge it? > > Ping Hello, sorry for the delay. I've set up a channel for Chromium here: https://gitlab.com/mbakke/guix-chromium Chromium has been updated for version 69 as well. I don't think we can merge as-is due to the tight Web Store integration (even if it's disabled), but I will start work on packaging the full "Ungoogled-Chromium" next: https://github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium I'll bump this thread once it is ready for testing. Developments will happen in the Gitlab repository. Pull requests welcome! :-)