swedebugia writes: > On 2018-11-28 11:47, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> Kei Kebreau skribis: > snip > >>> >>> I agree with ng0 that Octave and its GUI interface should be kept in >>> separate packages, as the difference in size is more than 5000 MiB. >>> I also agree that the GUI package should be named "octave", but I don't >>> know whether the CLI package should be named "octave-minimal" or >>> "octave-cli". I find myself leaning toward "octave-cli" because the CLI >>> package does include some non-essential dependencies. >> >> Makes sense to me. If others agree with this (“octave-cli” rather than >> “octave-minimal”), go ahead! > > I agree. Here are two tentative patches that make the changes we've discussed. Also, should we make a deprecated-package definition for qtoctave?