Hello, I'm digging up the --target option topic for guix system. I'd like to be able at first to produce a cross-compiled disk-image as discussed here: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-10/msg00242.html Besides packages for whom cross-compilation is broken, I'm hitting a problem that seems to be described here: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/2017-08/msg00140.html when running: guix system disk-image --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf config.scm --no-grafts Something forces the cross-compilation of make-boot0 which isn't cross-compilable, even with grafting disabled (log attached). Any idea on how to investigate this? Thanks, Mathieu