Hi Jovany, Thank you for getting back to me! "Jovany Leandro G.C" writes: > note: if you have something that's work or not work with software > libre 100%, example laptop or PC, printer,scanner,etc.. please > contribute on community database h-node - Definitely. Once I gather some information, I plan on sharing it. > look at http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/ this printer are working, i worked > with HP LaserJet 1020. Have you tested this printer with Guix System (i.e., GuixSD)? > and my best option, go to shop center with your laptop with > software libre 100% connect the printer and see you can install > it and print. That's a great idea! I'll see if the stores near me let me do this. -- Chris