Hi Daniel, Daniel Dinnyes skribis: > I have been trying to install Guix with System Install method, using a > ISO image with KVM. I found that in the graphical install mode, while > being asked for keyboard layout, there was no option for Dvorak layout. > Not sure if this is intentional, or left out by accident, but it is > something which should be supported, I think. The Dvorak layout is there, but maybe not where you expect: you have to first select, say, the “English (US)” layout, which brings you to a second page where you can choose a variant, one of which is Dvorak (screenshot below.) Note that this is the classification taken from the X Keyboard extension (XKB). HTH! Thanks, Ludo’.