Ludo', Ludovic Courtès wrote: > The reason substitutes were not used is that Guix cached the > fact that > substitutes weren’t available. They became available in the > meantime > but the cached entry hasn’t expired yet. > > To work around it, you could wait some more :-), or you can do: > > guix pull --substitute-urls=https://berlin.guixsd.org > > berlin.guixsd.org provides the same contents as ci.guix.gnu.org. > However, that will trick Guix into building a fresh cache for > that > machine. I just ‘sudo rm -rf /var/guix/substitute/cache/*’ when this happens, and it seems to work, but I'm curious why you didn't recommend it here. Kind regards, T G-R