Mathieu Othacehe writes: > Hello! > >> I've been trying the package built from this patch for some days and it seems >> to work ok and indeed fix the issues that were affecting us. > > Your patch seems fine. However, I think it will cause a rebuild of all > cmake based packages (even though they are not listed by guix refresh > -l). So I think we need to wait for the next staging cycle. > > Marius, is that correct? Indeed. Ivan: if you need the newer CMake on 'master', can you submit a patch that adds a separate 'cmake-3.15.5' variable? Then you can use that in cmake-build-system with '#:cmake ,cmake-3.15.5'.