Marius Bakke writes: > I get a similar error for 'asymptote' on the current master branch, but > that seems to be sporadically working on Berlin? > > https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=system%3Ax86_64-linux+asymptote Yes, this issue has been around for about a year now. I can't explain why this _sometimes_ works. I've never succeeded in building Asymptote on my machine. Currently our LaTeX package cannot compile a document with a "tabular" entry, which is what fails when building Asymptote's documentation. > I think I'll "punt" on that issue for now. Pierre, if you ever wanted > to figure out the TeX Live font stuff, now is a good time! ;-) Which font stuff in particular? It sounds like we've got multiple issues. What I wanted to work on is packaging all the texlive packages according to the tlpdb (the TexLive package database). This should fix the broken packages. Not sure if there is something else wrong with the fonts. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/