Josh writes: > http://wiki.c2.com/?TheKenThompsonHack > > https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-coders-worst-nightmare/answer/Mick-Stute?srid=RBKZ&share=1 It's a nice story, I may just include it as well in the references. > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backdoor_(computing)#Compiler_backdoors I've already included this link. > I think some of the buildup to the logical proof can be omitted, with > just the assertion that with the elements of FLOSS, Reliability, and > Trust are required and guix is designed to guarantee those would be > sufficient for the audience. Could you be more specific as to which part can be omitted? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/