Hi guix! I'm afraid since commit 3a851d45576e046d696fcf35b34d57b2cd28ea49 [0] I've not been able to boot from eMMC on the rockpro64 board, it freezes before loading the kernel. Re-introducing the work-around fixed the issue for me (see patch attached). Did we mean to remove the work-around? I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing, or if I should instead boot from a USB device. I've also updated u-boot to 2021.07 but I'm seeing the same boot issue so it doesn't appear to be fixed upstream :-/ Anybody know of any other work around? If not, are you happy with the patch attached? Thanks, Pierre