Hi Ricardo, > It’s not up because we’re still having problems with the migration. No problem, this isn't too urgent. >> Should we consider more automated ways to redeploy mumi on every commit? >> Or maybe, we should run a separate development server just for >> that. WDYT? > > We could change maintenance.git to not use the default mumi package but > to build the latest mumi at all times. I won’t be able to do this, > though. Toddler has a high fever and I barely sleep these days. I'll take a look at this. Maybe, I can give this a shot. This may be similar to a Guix based continuous deployment system I just set up at work. You take care, and take care of the little one. Family comes before Guix. Regards, Arun