Ludovic Courtès writes: > • Architectures: > > - armhf-linux is disabled on ci.guix due to improper offloading > setup (probably along the lines of > ). Should we try and reenable > it, or should we drop it? > > - powerpc64le-linux is disabled on ci.guix since today > (maintenance.git commit > d641115e20973731555b586985fa81fbe293aeca). However it did work > until recently and we have one machine to offload to. Should we > fix it or drop it? Mathieu? bordeaux.guix.gnu.org should have good substitute availability for both of these architectures. > - i586-gnu is disabled due to . > No fix yet, so I may resort to installing the workdaround so we > can try and build things there. I believe Chris didn’t hit this > bug when setting up childhurds on Intel hardware behind > bordeaux.guix, so substitutes should be coming there. I've also got some childhurds running. I think there were some build coordinator issues that meant some of the agents were getting stuck, but I think I'm making progress with those now. In terms of actually building things, I think there are some problems building grep and coreutils. I've been looking at the hello package [1] and the build for i586-gnu [2]. You can see the required failed builds on the build page [2]. 1: https://data.guix.gnu.org/repository/1/branch/master/latest-processed-revision/package/hello/2.12.1?locale=en_US.UTF-8 2: https://data.guix.gnu.org/build-server/2/build?build_server_build_id=b4b1ddb6-b2b2-454e-89b9-10d7ff61498c