Liliana Marie Prikler writes: > Am Montag, dem 29.05.2023 um 20:29 +0100 schrieb Christopher Baines: >> 1: >> https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html#index-rebuild-scheduling-strategy >> >> As for reverting it, I'm somewhat indifferent. I'm more interested in >> the longer term cost of making changes like this than the temporary >> drops in substitute availability. > > You mean as a precedent for similar commits in the future or as a way > of involuntarily breaking other packages? As already stated, I only > pushed the commit because I was quite sure that all rebuilds would > succeed. I'm more thinking of "cost" to do with capacity on the build farm. Even though nothing should fail to build, the builds still need to happen, and there are other builds that will be delayed.