On 2023-07-08, vagrant@debian.org wrote: > From: Maxim Cournoyer > > * gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm (patman) [inputs]: Add python-u-boot-pylib. So I did successfully build with 'sanity-check removed. I tried creating a little git playground for patman to run the patman self-tests with, but 'sanity-check ended up in some other directory and still failed. Even "patman --help" spits out this ugly traceback if it is not run from inside a working git directory... Soo.... maybe deleting 'sanity-check is the way to go here? Not sure what else we would be missing... live well, vagrant