Liliana Marie Prikler writes: > Fixes: Our Webkit is way out of date It looks like QA has pretty much finished processing the branch now. I'm not quite sure where, but it looks like google-highway is now used more on i686-linux, and since that fails to build, it's leading to some builds being blocked. There's also a small number of broken packages, I spotted shotwell on x86_64-linux for example [1]. 1: https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/wip-webkit/package-changes?x86_64-linux-change=broken From the results on QA though, I guess this is pretty much ready to merge?