Hello, >>>>> Cyril Roelandt writes: > This looks really nice, except for the "back to top" icon that comes > on top of the "expand" links (yes, my browser window is not very > wide). I believe it's a very common issue that should not be treated > as a bug though :) mhmm, I can see what you mean. I'll see if I can improve this next time I work on it. > I don't think I'll have time to look at the code before Thursday, > though. No problem — thanks for feedback so far. >>>>> Nikita Karetnikov writes: >> Btw, I can't see the patches as attachements, only inlined. Is it >> a problem with my mail client or does everybody witness the same >> behaviour ? > I see the same. They also appear inline in the archives [1]. > [1] > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2013-08/msg00004.html Yes, sorry — still getting used to gnus as my mail client. I've attached the patches once more (hopefully this time they shouldn't be inlined). Best wishes, Alex