Kei Kebreau writes: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> I was able to extract it by removing the single quotes (these strings >> are already 'quoted' when passed to the unzip command). > > I learned something new today. :-P > >> However the >> second extraction seems to match some files from the first, perhaps an >> additional filter needs to be passed to avoid descending into sounds/. >> >> The example for the '-x' option in the manual looks like it should do >> the job. >> > > I only needed to include the credits.txt file in the sounds directory, > so I just used "extract all .ogg files + the credits.txt file." Great. :-) > >> LGTM and HTH! :-) > > I submitted one last patch in case I missed anything obvious. Thanks to > you and Leo for the reviews. LGTM!