Rutger Helling writes: > Hi Björn, > > Thanks for the review. I've added a phase to the patch that removes all > the file types that you mentioned entirely. > > I think that the only files that are truly needed to work are > "Data/Sys/GC/font_{western,japanese}.bin". Thankfully these two > files can be built from the source code. I've done that in the > 'remove-more-binaries&generate-fonts phase as well. Thanks! Can you delete the files in the source snippet instead? Otherwise they will show up in `guix build --source`, which we cannot allow for non-free files. Somewhat unrelated, WDYT about creating a new (gnu packages emulators) module?