On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 16:24:11 +0200, Pjotr Prins wrote: > On Thu, May 03, 2018 at 01:59:24PM -0400, Mike Gerwitz wrote: >> I use IceCat personally and FF Dev Edition at work. Until the recent >> move to WebExtensions, I used the same addons. I use NoScript and Tor >> and have no problems. But I rarely enable JS and never run proprietary >> JS, so my exposure may be different. I do not use LibreJS (because I >> don't usually run JS at all in general and it historically did not play >> well with NoScript; maybe that has changed). > > Disabling all extensions makes Icecat work much better. I'll try it as > a default now. I don't think I made clear with the above: I use many different addons (NoScript, Privacy Badger, HTTPS Everywhere, uBlock Origin, Self-Destructing Cookies, Foxyproxy, Tree Style Tab, and some misc ones); I didn't want to give the impression that extensions are a problem for me. As far as the extensions that come _with_ IceCat, I just don't have use for them or use something else in place of them. -- Mike Gerwitz Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer GPG: D6E9 B930 028A 6C38 F43B 2388 FEF6 3574 5E6F 6D05 https://mikegerwitz.com