Hello Timothy! Timothy Sample skribis: > It should be okay for testing as it is. It will not work unless > “gnome-desktop-service” is included in your services. It does work with > other window managers, but the session switching UI doesn’t seem to > work. With a bit of fiddling, I got it to start EXWM, but I suspect > it’s only because “exdm” comes before “gnome” when sorted. (For the > record, I had to remove the “TryExec” key from its desktop entry file.) I tested in ‘guix system vm’ on ‘master’. The welcome screen is fairly gray (do you know how we can change the background image?); it does show the list of users, specifically those that have a proper password set: