I should have explained a little bit more: the whole patchset makes no sense (beside libmirage) without this kernel module. CDEmu needs it or it won't run. This raises a general, important question: how do we build kernel modules on guix? At the moment, it seems that it's only possible by re-building the kernel. I suggest we add a "build" output to the kernel that can be used as an input to build kernel modules. Maybe I should should an email to guix-devel to ask for more opinions / advice. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/