Konrad Hinsen writes: > Not with shared libraries in Guix, I agree. But the problem was with > shared libraries from the foreign distros. Guix actually tries hard > *not* to make them accessible (in order to ensure reproducibility), > so I wonder if this bug should be closed as "not a bug". The snippet I shared above allows the user to set SBCL to libraries from the given locations. I can't see why this wouldn't work on a foreign distribution. But let's wait until Evan shares his complete setup. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/