Robert, Robert Smith 写道: > I ran into the same issue that Jesse encountered in December, > the > installer hangs when it tries to connect to wifi, and I can't > escape by > pressing Alt-F2/F3/F12. You need to press C-M-Fn to escape the kmscon, M- on its own won't do. > In the end I just have to hold down the > power button. I've tested this with different wifi networks and > it's > always the same. I tried using the console to connect to wifi, > and > everything worked smoothly. The only difference from the manual > was > that I had to use `rfkill unblock wifi` before I could bring the > interface up. I didn't have this issue when I first installed > guix, so > I downloaded the 1.0.1 installer and as I thought the issue > wasn't > there, and the wifi connection went smoothly. I've run into this as well; there's an ugly patch of mine floating around that explicitly calls ‘rfkill’ on the interface even though Connman claims to do so automatically. I'll dig up the 2-card machine that can reproduce this. Kind regards, T G-R