Hi, This is likely a bug in guile-email. It shouldn't have returned the unparsed From address. It was likely triggered by "Jorge P. de Morais Neto " being an invalid address. The period character is not allowed in the name and should have been quoted like "\"Jorge P. de Morais Neto\" ". I will investigate and come up with some fix within 24 hours. Meanwhile, do CC me or guile-email@systemreboot.net on anything guile-email related. That would help me take note sooner. I found this bug report almost by chance. Thanks, Arun