all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* SJTUG's Guix mirror is online now
@ 2020-12-22  3:36 Peng Mei Yu
From: Peng Mei Yu @ 2020-12-22  3:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

After extensive cooperation with SJTUG's maintainers, we are happy to
announce that SJTUG's Guix mirror is online now.

The substitute URL is: https://mirrors.sjtug.sjtu.edu.cn/guix

Asia residents, especially China residents, will greatly benefit from
this mirror.  Average download speed is about 3MB/s within China, which
is a 100 times increase compared to ci.guix.gnu.org.

SJTUG's Guix mirror is maintained by students of Shanghai Jiao Tong
University Linux User Group (SJTUG).  We will continue to cooperate with
them in the near future to ensure this mirror server is fast and stable.

Find the announcement and usage instructions here:
https://guix.org.cn/blog/sjtug-guix-mirror-is-online-now/
https://sjtug.org/post/mirror-news/2020-12-21-release-guix/
https://mirrors.sjtug.sjtu.edu.cn/docs/guix

--