Christopher Baines writes: > For the guix.cbaines.net build farm, I've now got an additional machine > running two childhurd VM's, and I plan to scale this up to 7 or 8 in the > coming days to see how far it's possible to get building things for the > i586-gnu. This has now happened, I've now got one machine running 8 childhurd VMs, and another machine just running the one childhurd. Builds for packages seem to be happening (see [1] and [2]), although I'm suspicious some of the VMs are getting stuck sometimes, as I can't always SSH in. There's also the GC not working issue, but both things can be worked around by just restarting the VMs. 1: https://data.guix-patches.cbaines.net/repository/2/branch/master/latest-processed-revision/package-derivations?search_query=&system=i586-gnu&minimum_builds=&maximum_builds=&build_status=working&field=builds&after_name=&limit_results=&all_results=on 2: https://data.guix-patches.cbaines.net/repository/2/branch/master/latest-processed-revision/package-derivations?search_query=&system=i586-gnu&minimum_builds=&maximum_builds=&build_status=failing&field=builds&after_name=&limit_results=&all_results=on It would be useful to be able to compare builds for packages across different architectures, to find instances where a package builds, but not on all architectures, as those could be useful to know about (either to try and fix, or change to just support the working architectures in the package definition).