Guillaume Le Vaillant writes: > Oh, you say this file would be created for every Lisp package. I thought > it would only be for the standalone binary case, because the "regular" > asdf-build-system/sbcl used for Lisp libraries ships the sources and its > make-asdf-configuration phase creates links to the required Lisp > dependencies in '/gnu/store/...', so there should not be missing > references. Right. The only case where there could be a missing reference is if the source code contains an FFI reference stored in non-ASCII / UTF-8. So we need to parse other encodings too as Mark suggested if I understand correctly. > I just wondered: does the grafting code take '.fasl' files into > consideration? > If yes, I guess a Lisp library could also end up in a strange > half-grafted state if the grafting code modifies ASCII references and > not UTF-32 ones... Absolutely, .fasls suffer from the same problem since they may encode strings as UTF-32. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/