On Tue, Jun 01 2021, pukkamustard wrote: > Hi, > > Xinglu Chen writes: > >> All the packages build fine, but I haven’t tested anything. > > Thanks for the review! You are welcome! > It follows a V3 with the two changes you suggested (add tests for > ocaml-uunf and merge patches 10 and 11 of V2). The changes look good to me, and ‘ocaml-uunf’ builds fine. > Erik has tested some of the packages and reports that everything seems > to be fine. > >> LGTM! > > Maybe we are good to merge now? No objections from me, but I don’t have commit access. :( Thank you and divoplade for the work!