As described in the patch, I got the patch from Debian [1] and fortunately it applies as-is! (I'm not able to asses the code but I'm pretty sure Debian maintener did it for me). I was able to build and install the package and tested it by connecting to my Android phone with adb via wi-fi: is this a viable test to check if the patch is OK? Happy hacking! Gio' [1] https://sources.debian.org/data/main/a/android-platform-system-core/1%3A7.0.0%2Br33-1/debian/patches/adb_libssl_11.diff -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures