Hi Ludovic, Thank you for the review. Ludovic Courtès writes: […] >> (option-string->mount-flags): Handle shared flag. I looked again on this procedure before merge. With applied patch it will return a wrong bitmask according to the manual page: mount(2) The only other flags that can be specified while changing the propaga‐ tion type are MS_REC (described below) and MS_SILENT (which is ig‐ nored). Also I tried to invoke 'mount' from C code, if MS_SHARED specified and mountpoint does not exist (not mounted without MS_SHARED before), then nothing will happen. The procedure is out of the scope adding a shared flag support to file-system record. I see two variants: 1. Remove the modification from option-string->mount-flags and merge, someone will add when required. 2. Modify option-string->mount-flags in such way, that it will return multiple bitmasks or in some other way. Oleg.