Hi Maxim, Maxim Cournoyer writes: > I've seen this too, but it disappears if you byte-compile the project. > I'm not sure what that means, although it does seems sub-optimal that we > rely on byte-compilation for the code to evaluate correctly. The problem actually comes from stale byte-compiled files. If you were to interpret everything, it would work properly. The issue is when a variable becomes a syntax-transformer, ie. a macro: then it should get expanded at compile-time, but guile doesn't recompile dependents (because it doesn't know about them). Hence, in dependent .go files, the variable didn't get expanded, and is then used at runtime, hence the error. Best, -- Josselin Poiret