Efraim Flashner writes: > I've merged the rust-team branch into master. I've dropped rust for > aarch64-linux again for now until I can get it built on cuirass so it's > not holding up the branch any longer. Do you know if it actually doesn't build, or whether it's just a berlin/Cuirass issue? While I appreciate the waiting for the build farm to catch up, I think that in the case of aarch64-linux substitutes from ci.guix.gnu.org, whatever problems are causing the substitute availability to be so low aren't really going to be helped by waiting, something more is probably needed.