Tomas Volf <~@wolfsden.cz> writes: > On 2023-11-30 21:51:00 +0100, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: >> Attached is a patch to disable the failing tests, so I can build >> libtorrent-rasterbar locally. >> > > I have an actual patch fixing the tests (and updating to newer version) in the > works, will send it today once I figure out how (there are many steps in the > manual). Very cool! Then please do *not* apply my patch! I’m looking forward to having an updated backend to qBittorrent :-) Thank you for taking it up — and digging deeper to the actual issue than I did! Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de