Hi Danny! > To find out, I've removed it from the inputs and it built just fine > and > gcm-viewer also started up fine. What was the reason that you added > it? The upstream mentioned it as a required dependency. Please view https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-build-meta/blob/master/elements/core/gnome-color-manager.bst . > > Would it be okay if I leave things as it is for now? > > You are free to leave it as is on your computer. When merging it to > guix master there have to be some standards--otherwise master would > be > perpetually broken. I understand :-) > In this specific case, some other packages in (gnu packages gnome) > also have > adwaita-icon-theme as input. Even when there is that input that is > unused it > will not cause problems (however, it will also not do what you wanted > it to do--whatever that is). Also, nothing depends on gnome-color- > manager. > Therefore, applied to guix master as commit > 29ae18db0578bbdbc0119703f7412fe91927e80e. Thank you! > But really, having one specific theme (which is by definition a user- > selectable > thing) as an input is weird. Let's fix that everywhere eventually. IIRC, gnome uses adwaita icon theme as default. I'll try look into what can be done. Regards, RG.