Clément skribis: > So I don't know if building it from source is feasible for > Guix. I could try to have a look, but have zero experience with > Guix or Perl build system. Anyway, the biber package is indeed > available on sourceforge². I gave it a try, and below is an initial patch. It misses some of the dependencies required to run the test suite, but that shouldn’t be too hard to address; the next thing is to address issues reported by ‘guix lint biber’. Would you like to give it a try? Note that I didn’t use the Sourceforge URL because they were all redirecting to the latest release (2.23), despite the “1.8” or “1.9” in the URL. Thanks, Ludo’.