Hello Guix, Here's a preliminary patch to add support for hibernation. To enable it, you'll also need to add a line like this to your 'operating-system' definition. (kernel-arguments '("resume=/dev/sda2")) Where the device named is a swap partition. WARNING: Since this is preliminary work, I recommend that the first time you test this, be prepared for the possibility that resume will fail. So far I've only tested it with simple partitions, without encryption or RAID. It may be that we should add a dedicated 'resume-device' field to the 'operating-system'. Thoughts? Mark