Brendan Tildesley writes: > This marks my first attempt at writing a package definition for Guix. > Please assume it is broken since I still don't know what I'm doing, and > forgive me if you need to school me on things written in the manual. If > someone on GuixSD could test if it builds, load an audio file and see if > it plays correctly, that would be a good test. When I compiled it on > Parabola, it sets the wrong audio server by default so I had to change > it in settings to ALSA via PortAudio in the GUI. I'm interested to see > if it requires that on someone else's configuration too. Hi Brendan, Thanks for your contribution! The patch was not recognized by my mail client, it's likely your mail user agent changed the formatting. I've fixed the patch indentation and commit message, and also added it to local.mk, see updated patch below. I don't have a Guix system with audio atm so someone else will have to review it :) Cheers, Marius